Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Things I forgot from yesterday

Here are a couple of things I forgot to mention in yesterday's blog. First not all 24 people will get the surgery, only 12. So please pray I get chosen for surgery, I don't think I can lose much weight without it. The other 12 will still get the private nutritionist and diet and exercise plan and will still check in like everybody else. They are trying to show that the people with the balloon will lose more than the people just on the diet. We'll see. We should know which group we are in by the end of next week. Keep your fingers crossed. Second, they say after the balloon is placed you can't have carbonated beverages, Yes I said no carbonated drinks, that does include diet coke. So I've decided to start drinking less diet coke everyday. Please pray for all my friends and family I'm sure I won't be the most pleasant person to be around. I do feel sure Jane and Karen will keep me grounded. I'm counting on that. I'm just waiting on my pysh visit tomorrow, I'll let you know how that goes. It could throw me out of the study, I'm somewhat crazy. Just
kidding. I'm already in, so I can be crazy. Ha Ha!!

Steph

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey Stephanie! I am laughing hysterically as I can see you saying every bit of this! You have such an honest way about yourself that makes this very fun to read. Great idea to start a blog!!! I will keep updated on your site! Go Steph I am so proud of you!!! For once, you have one up on my mom and karen!!! haha