Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day Three Post Surgery

I woke at 9:00am and I felt much better. I hadn't puked since yesterday at 1:00pm. I decided to take all my meds(blood pressure, lexapro, ADD, anti-spam, and reflux) at once with a glass of tea. Well lets just say that did'nt work well. I puked and pooped within 30 minutes. I think it was just the meds. Since then I've drank 10oz glass of tea and have been ok. I'm thinking I might eat a popsicle this afternoon. It's really weird I have no desire to eat anything. I think because I'm so scared I'll puke. Whatever works. Today is better than yesterday and hopefully tomorrow will be better than today. Of course Jane feels wonderful, but my sweet friend Karen is still throwing-up, so Jane is taking her to receive IV fluids. Please continue to pray for all of us, but especially for Karen to stop throwing-up. Oh yeah I'm down 2lbs today. I promise I'm going to post pictures soon. I took my camera to the hospital to get our picture together but the battery was bad.

Steph

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hi, I just came across your blog. I have just enrolled in what is likely the same clinical trial in the US that you are participating in. I think it's being done at 20 or more locations. Mine is in Virginia. I only just signed on, so it will be a while until I find out which group I'm in. If you would be open to me asking you a few questions about your experiences, would you consider emailing me at rpotter@mbc.edu. I don't know a soul who has gone through this, and I'd really like to talk/email with someone who has. I've started a blog also at rachelweighingless.blogspot.com.
Thanks, Rachel