Thursday, October 16, 2008

Funny things my Kids Say

I thought I might share some things my kids have asked and said about my surgery. I have two children Kaylee(10) and Joseph(13) they are both really sweet kids when they want to be. Even the 13yr old is sweet just not very often.

Kaylee asked if my big butt would be gone when I loss all my weight.
Kaylee said guess what, when you lose weight you'll be able to look down and see your feet.
Kaylee said "mom when you lose weight you'll be able to wear high heels" (like I really want too)

Joseph said mom I don't mean this mean but " you'll probably get the surgery because you are the biggest person in the study" (remember he hasn't seen anybody, I guess he just thinks I'm the biggest)

They both really mean well, they are very excited and I really hope I don't disappoint them.

Also, I heard from Dory my nurse yesterday and she asked if I could start watching what I ate because I really needed to lose 5lbs before the study began. I said sure and after hanging up I continued to finish the carmel pie I bought the day before. I really got to work on that.

Steph

ps. Yesterday I only drank 3 diet cokes. Yeah!!!!!!!

No comments: