Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day Two After Surgery

I woke up this morning to the usually throw-up but was also having diaherra. I know that's more than you may want to know but I'm just being honest. I'm having severe stomach cramps because I can't keep the anti-spasm medicine down and the nausea medicine is the same. Of course my dear friend Jane is still doing great. I could really hate her if I did'nt love her so much. Karen is doing about the same as me. We have to go the doctor at 2:00pm and Jane is picking me up , I do manage to take a shower and get ready, but I throw-up when I brushed my teeth. At this point I have a good cry, and pity party for myself. Jane gets here to pick me up looking like a million bucks, and I can hardly walk without throwing-up. I head to the car with my puke bucket, and Jane thinks it just hilarious. I make it to the doctor, and see Dr. Woodman. He proceeds to tell me I might feel better if I would go walk a mile or two. He's lucky I didn't puke on him right there. He wouldn't give me a phenagren suppository to help with nausea, he just said none of this was a surprise and just deal with it, it will get better in the next couple of days. I couldn't get out of there soon enough. I took matters in my own hands and got hold of some phenagren pills. I got home and drank some sweet tea and took my anti-spasm med and a phenagren and sleep to about 8:30pm. I then got up and ate a popsicle and drank some more tea and took another phenagren and sleep all night without throwing up. Oh yeah, we weighed and I had lost 7lbs since last week. I guess so since I've either puked or pooped everything I've ever put in my mouth.

Steph

No comments: