Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dory Came to my House

Today, Dory called me this morning to see if I could come in early to get my blood drawn, of course I couldn't since I had 3 babies I was keeping. She asked me if she could come to my house and draw my blood because she needed to send it off asap. So when she arrived I informed her that the night before my friends had found a vein. She thought it was hilarious and of course they were right, good blood came flowing. My kids I babysit kept saying Steph is getting a shot. Later that afternoon I went for my psych and everything was fine, except she confirmed I'm crazy. Like we didn't already know that. Well, tomorrow morning I have a EKG and a upper GI, I'll let you know how everything goes. We may even find if I'm getting the surgery or not.

Steph

No comments: